Subject: Ukraine_First Meeting of the Culture Resilience Alliance (CRA) – 7 October 2025
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "Hryhorenko H" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2025 16:10:32 +0300

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached the official invitation from the Ministry of Culture 
and Strategic Communications of Ukraine to the First Meeting of the Culture 
Resilience Alliance (CRA), which will take place online on 7 October 2025, 
from 12:00 to 14:00 (EEST).

This high-level meeting will bring together the Alliance’s founders, members 
who joined after its establishment, as well as partners currently 
considering joining.
It is designed as a platform for dialogue at the highest representative 
level to reinforce culture as a driver of resilience and recovery.

We kindly ask you to confirm the participation of your Minister(s) or 
high-level representatives by 3 October 2025 by sending an email to 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> .

We look forward to the meeting and to our collective contribution to 
launching this important international platform.

Best regards,
Maryna KULINICH
Director of the Department for Strategic Planning and Investment Development
Ministry of Culture and Strategic Communications of Ukraine