Subject: AS Creditinfo Eesti selgitustaotlus kinnistusraamatu XML-teenuse kohta
From: "Elari Tammenurm" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiitsministeerium", "RIK info"
Cc: "Liis Roots" <[email-masked]>, "Astrid Matsoo" <[email-masked]>, "Annika Sibul" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2024 16:00:29 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Lugupeetud Justiitsministeeriumi esindaja

Lugupeetud Registrite ja Infosüsteemide Keskuse esindaja

Saadame AS Creditinfo Eesti poolt lisatud manuses olev selgitustaotlus
kinnistusraamatu XML-teenuse ja kolmandatele osapooltele vahendamise
kohta.

Lugupidamisega

Elari Tammenurm
Managing Director

	M:  <tel:+372%205230212> +372 5230212
E:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
AS Creditinfo Eesti
Tatari 1
10116, Tallinn, Estonia
 <https://www.creditinfo.ee/> www.creditinfo.ee /
<https://www.e-krediidiinfo.ee> www.e-krediidiinfo.ee

 <https://www.facebook.com/CreditinfoEesti/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/creditinfo>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/Krediidiinfo>
<https://www.instagram.com/creditinfoeesti/> .

NOTICE: The information contained in this communication is intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others
authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it permanently from your system.

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this communication is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and
others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then
delete it permanently from your system.