Subject: Circular / Circulaire No 30(26): Admission of the Republic of Indonesia as a future Member of the HCCH
From: "HCCH" <[email-masked]>
To: "National Organ Estonia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2026 17:32:00 +0300

Version française ci-après
Versión en español abajo

a

HCCH 2026 Focused Circular No 30

Admission of the Republic of Indonesia as a future Member of the HCCH

The Secretary General of the HCCH presents his compliments to the National
and Contact Organs of the Members and, with reference to Focused Circular
No 69(25), dated 4 December 2025, is pleased to certify that the required
majority of votes cast has been reached in favour of admitting the
Republic of Indonesia as a future Member of the HCCH. The Certificate
dated 5 June 2026 is attached. The Republic of Indonesia has accordingly
been invited to deposit its instrument of acceptance of the Statute of the
HCCH.

The Secretary General avails himself of this opportunity to renew to the
National and Contact Organs of the Members the assurance of his highest
consideration.

THE HAGUE, 5 June 2026

To the National and Contact Organs of the Members
Copy for information to the Diplomatic Missions of the Members

  _____

a

Circulaire ciblée No 30 de la HCCH de 2026

Admission de la République d’Indonésie en qualité de futur Membre de la
HCCH

Le Secrétaire Général de la HCCH présente ses compliments aux Organes
nationaux et de liaison des Membres et a le plaisir, à la suite de la
Circulaire ciblée No 69(25) en date du 5 décembre 2025, de certifier que
la majorité requise en vertu de l’article 2(2) du Statut a été atteinte en
faveur de l’admission de la République d’Indonésie comme futur Membre de
la HCCH. Le procès-verbal daté du 5 juin 2026 est joint à la présente. Au
vu du résultat, la République d’Indonésie a été invitée à déposer son
instrument d’acceptation du Statut de la HCCH.

Le Secrétaire Général saisit cette occasion pour renouveler aux Organes
nationaux et de liaison des Membres l’assurance de sa haute considération.

LA HAYE, le 5 juin 2026

Aux Organes nationaux et de liaison des Membres
Copie à titre d’information aux Missions diplomatiques des Membres

  _____

a

    Circular Específica N.º 30 de la HCCH de 2026

Admisión de la República de Indonesia como futuro Miembro de la HCCH

El Secretario General de la HCCH saluda atentamente a los Órganos
Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros y, con referencia a la Circular
Específica N.º 69(25), de fecha 4 de diciembre de 2025, tiene el agrado de
certificar que se ha alcanzado la mayoría de los votos emitidos a favor de
la admisión de la República de Indonesia como futuro Miembro de la HCCH.
Adjunto se remite el certificado con fecha de 5 de junio de 2026. A raíz
del resultado, se ha invitado a la República de Indonesia a depositar su
instrumento de aceptación del Estatuto de la HCCH.

El Secretario General aprovecha esta oportunidad para reiterar a los
Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros el testimonio de su más
alta consideración.

LA HAYA, 5 de junio de 2026

A los Órganos Nacionales y de Contacto de los Miembros
Copia para información de las Misiones Diplomáticas de los Miembros