Subject: ESTONIA – CAN 2026 - Transmission of the preliminary list of cases
From: "CAN" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "Erkki Keldo - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Maria-Helena Rahumets - MKM" <[email-masked]>, "ESTONIA" <[email-masked]>, "BUDAPEST, Registry" <[email-masked]>, "Harasty, Claire" <[email-masked]>, "Sibbel, Lejo" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2026 16:59:41 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.	Dear
Madam/Sir,
Please find attached a letter addressed to your Government by Ms Corinne
Vargha, Director of the International Labour Standards Department,
transmitting the preliminary list of cases submitted by the social
partners, for a possible discussion at the next session of the Committee
on the Application of Standards.
Thank you.
Best regards,
CAN Secretariat

----------------------------------------- 
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or
privileged information intended solely for the use of the named recipient.
The ILO is not liable for any error or virus connected with this
transmission. 
----------------------------------------- 
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne
peut être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.

----------------------------------------- 
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado.
La OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus. 
-----------------------------------------