Subject: Re: For Information - Draft 2024 ECDC Opinion on EURL Implementation
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "FWD ECDC" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Maritschnik Sabine" <[email-masked]>, "Christian.Kornschober" <[email-masked]>, "dieter.vancauteren" <[email-masked]>, "Geraldine.DeMuylder" <[email-masked]>, "iva.pem-novosel" <[email-masked]>, "sanja.kurecicfilipovic" <[email-masked]>, "aaristodimou" <[email-masked]>, "mcharalambous" <[email-masked]>, "ondrej.daniel" <[email-masked]>, "michaela.spackova" <[email-masked]>,Eva Møller Nielsen <[email-masked]>, "Steen Ethelberg" <[email-masked]>,Jevgenia Epštein <Jevgenia.
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:01:19 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Thank You for the information.
I have not any comments. Waiting for invitation for support and 
implementations.
Kindly

На ср, 13.03.2024 г. в 13:08 FWD ECDC <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > написа:

To: National Focal Points for Food and Water-Borne Diseases - members and 
alternates; Operational Contact Points for Food and Water-Borne Diseases – 
epidemiology and microbiology

Cc: National Coordinators

Dear FWD Network Members,

Please find attached the draft of the 2024 version of the ECDC opinion 
regarding the implementation of European Reference Laboratories (EURLs) for 
public health. This document serves as an update to the opinion issued in 
2023. Notably, it includes the ECDC’s proposal for the establishment of 
EURLs in the domains of food- and water-borne diseases and vector-borne 
parasitic diseases.

Important Points:

*	The document has been shared with the National Focal Points for 
Microbiology.
*	These focal points are requested to provide their feedback to ECDC by 
Monday, March 25.
*	If you have any comments or suggestions regarding the proposal, kindly 
direct them to your respective National Focal Points for Microbiology. 
Unfortunately, the FWD team cannot accept comments directly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards,

Celine Gossner

On behalf of the ECDC Emerging, Food and Vector-borne Diseases group

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.