Subject: Uganda’s Candidature for Election to the ICAO Council – 2025
From: "Maarika Rump" <[email-masked]>
To: "Maarika Rump" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2025 14:35:52 +0300

From: Milton Tumusiime <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2025 1:53 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Uganda’s Candidature for Election to the ICAO Council – 2025

Dear Director General Mr. Priit Sauk,

I am writing on behalf of the Director General, Uganda Civil Aviation
Authority (UCAA), to share the attached letter from the Honourable
Minister of Works and Transport regarding Uganda’s candidature for
election to the ICAO Council. Kindly also find attached an Aide Mémoire
providing further background information.

The Government of Uganda would be grateful for your esteemed support.

With highest consideration,

Milton Tumusiime
Technical Aviation Expert
for the Director General, Uganda Civil Aviation Authority (UCAA)