Subject: WIPO: circular C. N 4266 relating to the Fortieth Session of the Program and Budget Committee
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2026 18:19:16 +0300

Please find enclosed circular C. N 4266 relating to the Fortieth Session of 
the Program and Budget Committee  which will be held in Geneva, at the 
headquarters of WIPO, from June 15 to 19, 2026.

----------

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la circulaire C. N 4266 concernant la quarantième 
session du Comité du programme et budget qui aura lieu à Genève, au siège de 
l'OMPI, du 15 au 19 juin 2026.

----------

Se adjunta al presente correo electrónico la circular C. N 4266 relativa a 
la cuadragésima sesión del Comité del Programa y Presupuesto que se 
celebrará en Ginebra, en la sede de la OMPI, del 15 al 19 de junio de 2026

----------

К настоящему прилагается циркулярное письмо C. N 4266, касающееся сороковой 
сессии Комитета по программе и бюджету, которая состоится в штаб-квартире 
ВОИС в Женеве 15–19 июня 2026 года.

----------

随函附上第C. N 4266号通函，涉及将于2026年6月15日至19日在日内瓦产权组织总部举行的计划和预算委员会第四十届会议。

----------

مرفق طيه التعميم رقم C. N 4266 المتعلق بالدورة الأربعين للجنة البرامج 
والميزانية التي ستعقد في جنيف، بمقر الويبو، في الفترة من 15 إلى 19 يونيو 
2026.

----------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY