Subject: Start-up of the SAMIRA Joint Action - April 29th and 30th in Zagreb, Croatia
From: "Reini Knopper" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2025 12:40:42 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir/Madam,

The RIVM is coordinating the European pre Joint Action 
<https://www.rivm.nl/en/international-projects/samira-prisma> SAMIRA-PrISMA. 
This partnership grew out of the SAMIRA Action Plan and is committed to 
ensuring the quality and safety of medical applications of ionising 
radiation. You can read more about this project via the link ( 
<https://energy.ec.europa.eu/topics/nuclear-energy/radiological-and-nuclear-technology-health/samira-action-plan_en> 
SAMIRA Action Plan - European Commission).

The aim of the SAMIRA-PrISMA project is to work with a consortium to make a 
proposal for a future European partnership that will run from 2026. In this 
partnership, various projects in the field of quality and safety at national 
and European level will be (further) developed. These include, for example, 
topics such as Dose Reference Levels (DRLs), justification of CT procedures 
or strengthening the implementation of incident learning systems. Input from 
(inter)national stakeholders is essential for the design and content of the 
future cooperation and your organisation can make a valuable contribution.

We would like to invite you and your organisation to the Start-up of the 
SAMIRA Joint Action: ‘Shaping the Future of Ionising Radiation in European 
Healthcare’.

The aims of the startup are :

*	Facilitating stakeholder engagement in shaping the contents and structure 
of the future Joint Action
*	Enhancing participants understanding of quality and safety concepts within 
the context of the PrISMA project
*	Foster collaboration among stakeholders to align objectives and strategies 
for the upcoming Joint Action

Topics that come up during the startup:

*	Regulatory Framework
*	Quality and Safety Related Concepts
*	Presentation of outputs from SAMIRA and related projects
*	PrISMA Input for the future Joint Action
*	Building the future together - Breakout sessions to develop Joint Action 
projects

The hybrid start-up will take place on Tuesday 29 April and Wednesday 30 
April 2025 in Zagreb. More information and the registration link for the 
start-up can be found on the RIVM website: 
<https://www.rivm.nl/en/agenda/start-up-of-samira-joint-action-shaping-future-of-ionising-radiation-in-european-healthcare> 
Start-up of the SAMIRA Joint Action: Shaping the Future of Ionising 
Radiation in European Healthcare | RIVM.

The ‘first announcement’, ‘draft programme’  and ‘Project Proposals by 
PrISMA for the future Joint Action’ for this workshop are attached.

If you have any questions, please contact us by email.

Best regards,

Coordinator Team SAMIRA PrISMA

Charlotte Rosenbaum

Leontine Boudewijns

Reini Knopper

..........................................

Domain Environment and Safety | Centre of Safety | Radiation Research for 
Knowledge and Policy

Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment

PO Box 1 | 3720 BA Bilthoven

Antonie van Leeuwenhoeklaan 9 | 3721 MA Bilthoven

..........................................

E-mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

http://www.rivm.nl

..........................................

RIVM Committed to health and sustainability

Dit bericht kan informatie bevatten die niet voor u is bestemd. Indien u 
niet de geadresseerde bent of dit bericht abusievelijk aan u is verzonden, 
wordt u verzocht dat aan de afzender te melden en het bericht te 
verwijderen. Het RIVM aanvaardt geen aansprakelijkheid voor schade, van 
welke aard ook, die verband houdt met risico's verbonden aan het 
elektronisch verzenden van berichten.
 <http://www.rivm.nl/> www.rivm.nl De zorg voor morgen begint vandaag

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you 
are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you are 
requested to inform the sender and delete the message. RIVM accepts no 
liability for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent in the 
electronic transmission of messages.
 <http://www.rivm.nl/en> www.rivm.nl/en Committed to health and 
sustainability