Subject: Institutional Framework for Structured U.S. & EU Tourism Market Integration
From: "Emsada Selava" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2026 03:43:42 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Tiit Riisalo,

A structured institutional framework has been developed to enable 
coordinated entry of LATAM tourism systems into the U.S. and EU markets, 
alongside controlled European access to the U.S. market.

The model addresses structural fragmentation in cross-border tourism 
expansion by aligning market access, governance, and execution within a 
unified framework, ensuring consistent and measurable international 
positioning at the institutional level.

The framework is available for review:

Institutional Overview:
https://oldeagles.us/latam-eu-us-travel-hub/

Full Strategic Brief (PDF):
https://oldeagles.us/download/2482/?tmstv=1774921038

Should this align with current institutional priorities, a structured 
discussion can be initiated.

-- 

Warm regards,
Emsada Selava
Operations Director | EMEA & APAC
The Old Eagles LLC
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Web <https://oldeagles.us/>  | Velocity 
<https://oldeagles.us/velocity-entry/>  | Blueprint 
<https://oldeagles.us/blueprint/>