Subject: WIPO: Circular C. 9313 related to the fifty-third session of the Intergovernmental Committee on Intellectual Property and Genetic Resources, Traditional Knowledge, and Folklore (IGC)
From: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
To: "E-documents" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2026 13:39:58 +0300

Please find attached Circular C. 9313, related to the fifty-third session of 
the Intergovernmental Committee on Intellectual Property and Genetic 
Resources, Traditional Knowledge, and Folklore (IGC).

----------

Veuillez trouver ci-joint la circulaire C. 9313, relative à la 
cinquante-troisième session du Comité intergouvernemental de la propriété 
intellectuelle relative aux ressources génétiques, aux savoirs traditionnels 
et au folklore (IGC).

----------

Adjuntamos la circular C. 9313, relativa a la quincuagésima tercera sesión 
del Comité Intergubernamental sobre Propiedad Intelectual y Recursos 
Genéticos, Conocimientos Tradicionales y Folclore (IGC).

----------

THIS IS AN AUTOMATED MESSAGE, PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL

Ceci est un message automatique, veuillez ne pas y répondre

Este es un mensaje automático, por favor no responda a este aviso

World Intellectual Property Organization Disclaimer: This electronic message 
may contain privileged, confidential and copyright protected information. If 
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please immediately notify the 
sender and delete this e-mail and all its attachments. Please ensure all 
e-mail attachments are scanned for viruses prior to opening or using.

Classification: WIPO FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY