Subject: MM Impex proovinumber
From: "Margus Pihlak" <[email-masked]>
To: "info transpordiamet" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2026 13:43:00 +0300

Best Regards,

Margus Pihlak
COO
Freetime Motocenter

-------------------------------------------------------
Mob:  +372 58 266 216
Showroom: Peterburi tee 34/4, Tallinn
IG: @freetimemotokeskus
www.freetime.ee 
-------------------------------------------------------
www.husqvarna-motorcycles.com
www.arcticcat.ee
www.grandezza.ee
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This message may contain privileged or confidential information intended
solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended
recipient or the person responsible for delivering this message to them,
you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or disclose its contents. If you
have received this message in error, please do not use or share its
contents, and kindly notify us immediately. Thank you.
—————————————————————————————————————————————————