Subject: FW: Welcome from ICPA
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2026 14:33:46 +0300

_____

Saatja: Natalie Boal <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Saadetud: neljapäev, 30. juuli 2026 04:35
Adressaat: Rait Kuuse - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Koopia: Gustav Tallving <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Teema: Welcome from ICPA

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Mr. Kuuse,

Congratulations on your appointment as EuroPris President. I am writing to
share a formal letter of congratulations from our A/President, David
Brown, alongside an invitation to our Annual Conference and Heads of
Service meeting.

I would also welcome David’s words regarding the strong partnership
between EuroPris and ICPA and I look forward to continuing to work
collaboratively as we seek to improve correctional practice in Europe and
around the world.

Kind regards,

Natalie

Natalie Boal

Executive Director

International Corrections and Prisons Association

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]  | +61 452 404 828