Subject: RE: Request for Assistance in Obtaining Authorization for Drone Operation at Corporate Event
From: "Priit Rifk" <[email-masked]>
To: "Maciej Dusza" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Marko Liiva" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 15:42:32 +0300

Dear Mr. Dusza,

Could you please also provide your Operational Authorization and Operations 
Manual?

Kind regards,

Priit Rifk

Head of UAS Department

Transport Administration

Estonia

From: Maciej Dusza <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, May 7, 2024 4:55 PM
To: Priit Rifk <[email-masked]>
Subject: Fwd: Request for Assistance in Obtaining Authorization for Drone 
Operation at Corporate Event

Hello,

My name is Maciej Dusza and I represent AGRISKY, a company specializing in 
agricultural drone technologies. I am writing to you regarding a planned 
drone demonstration at an event organized by Baltic Agro on May 29, 2024.

During this event, we intend to conduct a short demonstration of our 
agricultural drone to showcase the current level of this technology's 
development in Poland and the European Union.

The demonstration will include a flight at a height of 3-4 meters above 
crops, lasting no more than 20 minutes, during which a symbolic water 
spraying will be performed. I assure you that the flight will not be 
conducted over people or buildings, but solely over a crop field, the 
location of which I am attaching

https://maps.app.goo.gl/CuPTs5wUaf7Vmkub7

As this is our first operation of this kind outside Poland, we would like to 
ask for your assistance and support in obtaining the necessary permissions. 
Our drone, with a full water tank, weighs below 25 kg, which complies with 
the regulations for operations in the specific category.

We would be grateful for any guidance or required documents we should 
prepare to submit a formal application. Ensuring full compliance with local 
regulations and the safety of the operation is our priority.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to your response. Please let me 
know if it is possible to arrange a telephone conversation or a meeting to 
discuss the details further.

Additionally, I am attaching the application form provided by the event 
organizer. I would greatly appreciate your assistance in correctly filling 
it out.

Sincerely,

Maciej Dusza CEO [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
+48 510 200 961 www.agrisky.eu <http://www.agrisky.eu>