Subject: Ed: Cooperation with ALS Czech Republic
From: "Jelena Pipper" <[email-masked]>
To: "Stella Ilves" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 16:39:26 +0200

Lp Stella

Palun registreeri e- kiri DHS’s.

Suuna täitmiseks I. Honga ja I. Epold / J. Pullat ja M. Koolmeister

Teadmiseks L. Albreht, E. Veskimäe, M. Oder.

Lugupidamisega

Jelena Pipper

kvaliteedispetsialist

üldosakond

+372 794 3511  | +372 55 68 9895

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Terviseamet

+372 794 3500

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <http://www.terviseamet.ee/> www.terviseamet.ee

Paldiski mnt 81, 10614 Tallinn

Käesolev kiri on konfidentsiaalne ning mõeldud kasutamiseks kirja päises 
nimetatud isikule/asutusele. Käesoleva kirja mistahes viisil kasutamine või 
kopeerimine isiku poolt, kes ei ole märgitud selle adressaadiks, on 
keelatud. Kui te olete saanud käesoleva kirja ekslikult, palume sellest 
koheselt teavitada kirja saatjat ning kustutada saadud kiri koos kõikide 
lisadega.

Saatja: Denisa Bednářová <[email-masked]>
Saatmisaeg: kolmapäev, 31. jaanuar 2024 14:02
Adressaat: Jelena Pipper <[email-masked]>
Teema: Cooperation with ALS Czech Republic

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Madam,

I looked at your website and I discovered your activities for which I could 
see synergies with our company.

We are a Czech analytical laboratory working in the field of environmental 
sciences. We are looking for partners in Europe. That is the reason I am 
contacting you.

As I mentioned, our laboratory would be interested in cooperation in the 
field of environmental analytical chemistry, radiochemistry, ecotoxicity and 
persistent organic pollutants. We provide to our partners analytical support 
for the monitoring of pollutants for Waterframe Directive implementation. 
Please have a look at our specialties at 
<http://www.alsglobal.eu/specialities> http://www.alsglobal.eu/specialities 
or at our company profile enclosed.

Please let me know if this could be interesting for you.

Thank you very much. I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

Denisa Bednářová
Business Development Specialist, Environmental Services
Europe

M: +420 739 244 798
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
ALS Czech Republic, s.r.o.
Na Harfě 336/9, Praha 9
190 00 Czech Republic

 <https://www.alsglobal.com/> alsglobal.com

 <https://www.youtube.com/c/ALSLimited> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/als/> 
<https://www.facebook.com/alsglobal/>

 <https://www.alsglobal.eu/enviromails>

 <https://www.alsglobal.eu/enviromails/enviromail_12> EnviroMail 12 / 
Europe: ALS Net Zero Commitments and Roadmap

 <https://www.alsglobal.eu/enviromails/enviromail_11> EnviroMail 11 / 
Europe: Legionella in Waters. Why Testing is Important?

 <https://www.alsglobal.eu/enviromails/enviromail_10> EnviroMail 10 / 
Europe: PFAS Forever Chemicals in Soils

 <https://www.alsglobal.eu/enviromails/enviromail_09> EnviroMail 09 / 
Europe: Methods for Assessing the Biological Stability of Solid Waste

 <https://www.alsglobal.eu/enviromails/enviromail_08> EnviroMail 08 / 
Europe: Hidden Pesticide Threats in Protected Landscape Areas

 <https://www.alsglobal.eu/media-en/pdf/enviromails/enviromail_00_europe_summary-of-all-enviromails.pdf> 
EnviroMail 00 / Europe: Summary of all EnviroMails / Europe