Subject: SFNT-2024-10-11
From: "EU CORPORATE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2024 07:01:17 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

	 ICSMSSFNT-2024-10-11

Dear Safeguard users,

Safeguard - New Notification AlertWe 
would like to inform you that the notification was submitted. You can raise 
an objection against the notified measure, react, or add information on your 
reaction before the specified deadline.
Alert ID	 CI	 Date of launch	 Product Designation	 Authority	 Deadline Date2009/48/EC-PL-241010-19150 
GEN240208241189 
<https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/icsms_internal/secure/?p=GEN240208241189> 
2024-10-10	 Swimming ring 	Urząd Ochrony Konkurencji i Konsumentów2025-01-08
2009/48/EC-PL-241010-19149	 GEN240208241161 
<https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/icsms_internal/secure/?p=GEN240208241161> 
2024-10-10	 Swimming ring 	Urząd Ochrony Konkurencji i Konsumentów2025-01-08

⚠ Please be informed that all the Safeguard notifications linked to 
Machinery 2006/42/EC Case Investigations are subject of the safeguard 
procedure under Regulation (EU) 2023/1230.

This message was automatically created by ICSMS, please do not reply to this 
email.