Subject: FW: Global consultation - International Classification Standard for Administrative Data on Trafficking in Persons (ICS-TIP)
From: "SA Klassifikaatorid" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "Justiitsministeerium"
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2024 08:59:23 +0300

Tere!

Meieni on jõudnud allolev kutse IOM ja ÜRO statistikaosakonna poolt.

Statistikaamet inimkaubanduse andmeid ei kogu, mistõttu edastame selle
Teile, et saaksite info edastada selle teemaga seotud valdkondadele ning
vajadusel loodava standardiga tutvuda või sisendit anda.

Lugupidamisega

Marju Annuk
Metoodik
Andmehalduse tiim
Andmehalduse asetäitja tiimid
Statistikaamet
 <https://www.stat.ee> https://www.stat.ee

  <https://www.stat.ee/img/ES_Signature.et.png>

 <https://www.facebook.com/Statistikaamet>
<https://www.instagram.com/eesti_statistika>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/statistikaamet-statistics-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/eestistatistika>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/Statistikaamet>

Tegutseme roheliselt! Ära prindi seda e-kirja, kui see vajalik pole.

From: Statistical Classifications chl-DESA <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, September 6, 2024 9:04 PM
To: Statistical Classifications chl-DESA <[email-masked]>
Subject: Global consultation - International Classification Standard for
Administrative Data on Trafficking in Persons (ICS-TIP)

Tähelepanu!

Kiri saabus väljastpoolt ametit/RM valitsemisala. Palume linke ja faile
mitte avada, kui kiri on saabunud tundmatult aadressilt!

Dear colleagues,

Please find attached documents from the International Organization for
Migration (IOM) and the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC),
inviting you to participate in the global consultation on the draft
International Classification Standard for Administrative Data on
Trafficking in Persons (ICS-TIP).

A working draft has been developed and is now being shared with
stakeholders at the national and international level as part of a global
consultation in order to collect wide and articulated technical feedback
on the draft.  A revised version of the ICS-TIP is to be submitted to the
next session of the UN Statistical Commission in 2025, to be considered
for inclusion in the International Family of Classifications.

The attached package includes:

1.	An introductory note on the objective of the global consultation
2.	Working drafts of the ICS-TIP, available in English, French,
Arabic and Spanish
3.	The questionnaire for the global consultation
4.	The ICS-TIP companion manual

We are sharing the information with you as representatives of National
Statistical Offices and dedicated focal points on classifications.  It is
hoped that the questionnaire will be shared with any other agencies in
your country/organization dealing with trafficking in persons and data on
trafficking in persons, and that a coordinated response can be provided
(though this is not required).

If you are interested in participating, please see the attached
documentation for details.  (Please note that in case of discrepancy
between the different translations of the ICS-TIP, the English one
prevails)

The completed questionnaire should be submitted to
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] and
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].  For
clarifications or further details, please contact the UNODC and/or IOM at
these same email addresses.

Please note that the deadline for response is 15 October 2024.

Kind regards,

Pedro Farinas (Mr.)

Secretariat, United Nations Committee of Experts on International
Statistical Classifications

Economic Statistics Branch | Statistics Division

Department of Economic and Social Affairs

United Nations | 2 UN Plaza, New York, NY 10017

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<https://unstats.un.org/unsd/classifications/econ>
https://unstats.un.org/unsd/classifications/econ

  _____

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud
teavet. Kui te ei ole selle kirja adressaat, palun võtke ühendust saatjaga
ning kustutage e-kiri arvutist.
This e-mail may contain information which is classified for internal use.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message.