Subject: Bilateral Meeting Request between the Kingdom of Bahrain and the Republic of Estonia
From: "Maryam Naser Al-Busmait" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2026 15:02:50 +0300

Dears,

On behalf of the Ministry of Transportation and Telecommunications of the
Kingdom of Bahrain, we present our compliments to the Ministry of Justice
and Digital Affairs of the Republic of Estonia.

We have the honor to request a bilateral meeting between H.E. Sh. Ahmed
bin Isa bin Duaij Al Khalifa, Deputy Minister for Telecommunications of
the Kingdom of Bahrain, and H.E. Ms. Liisa Pakosta, Minister of Justice
and Digital Affairs of the Republic of Estonia, on the sidelines of the
WSIS+20 High-Level Event in Geneva.

We would like to propose holding the meeting on Wednesday, 8 July 2026, at
a time convenient to the Minister's schedule.

The meeting would provide a valuable opportunity to exchange views on
matters of mutual interest, particularly in the areas of digital
transformation, telecommunications, artificial intelligence, and digital
governance, and to further strengthen the excellent bilateral cooperation
between our two countries.

We would be grateful if you could kindly advise us of the Minister's
availability and preferred time. We look forward to your favorable
response.

Kind regards,

مريم ناصر البوسميط

Maryam Naser AlBusmait

أخصائي تقنية المعلومات و الاتصالات الدولية أول

إدارة الاتصالات

Senior Information Technology & International Telecommunications
Specialist

Telecommunications Department

 <mailto:[email-masked]> Maryam.albusmait
<mailto:[email-masked]> @mtt.gov.bh

 <http://www.mtt.gov.bh/> www.mtt.gov.bh

(+973) 1733 7527
P.O. Box 10325, Kingdom of Bahrain

 <https://twitter.com/mtt_bahrain>
 <https://www.instagram.com/mtt_bahrain>
 <https://www.youtube.com/@ministryoftransportationan2566>

www.mtt.gov.bh <http://www.mtt.gov.bh/>

P.O. Box 10325, Kingdom of Bahrain, T: +973 17337878, F: +973 17534041
This message is confidential. It may also be privileged or otherwise
protected by work product immunity or other legal rules. If you have
received it by mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply and delete it
from your system; you may not copy this message or disclose its contents
to anyone. Please send us by fax any message containing deadlines as
incoming e-mails are not screened for response deadlines. The integrity
and security of this message cannot be guaranteed on the Internet.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.