Subject: RE: ECI Contact points at national level - list update
From: "Pille Lember" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "SiM info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2026 09:43:40 +0300

Hello!

Name of institution (in national language(s))

Siseministeerium

Name of institution (in English)

Ministry of the Interior

Address

Pikk 61, 15065

Tallinn Estonia

Website URL

https://siseministeerium.ee/

URL of ECI page if any

N/A

E-mail (preferably a functional mailbox)

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Phone number

+372 5332 6793

Sincerely,

Pille Lember

advisor

Republic of Estonia Ministry of the Interior

Pikk 61, 15065 Tallinn

[email-masked]

+372 6125226
 <https://www.siseministeerium.ee/> 
<http://www.facebook.com/siseministeerium> 
<https://open.spotify.com/show/1LO39xEFNzMh1Hd5ExumMi?si=9c67417b19184c53>

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2026 12:12 PM
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: ECI Contact points at national level - list update

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear members of the national contact points of the European citizens’ 
initiative,

We are writing to kindly remind you of our previous request to verify and, 
where necessary, update your contact details for publication on the European 
Citizens’ Initiative website.

We kindly ask you to reply by Tuesday 30 June 2026.

Kind regards,

European citizens’ initiative team

European Commission
Secretariat General
Unit C-1 – Work Programme & Foresight

From: SG ECI INFO <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, May 4, 2026 5:33 PM
Subject: ECI Contact points at national level - list update

Dear members of the national contact points of the European citizens’ 
initiative,

We are currently reviewing and updating the list of contact points at 
national level 
<https://citizens-initiative.europa.eu/contact-points-national-level_en> 
published on the ECI website.

To ensure accuracy, we kindly request that you verify and update your 
contact credentials and fill the table here below.

Please fill in the required details and return the table completed by 5 p.m. 
Monday 11 May 2026.

Name of institution (in national language(s))

Name of institution (in English)

Address

Website URL

URL of ECI page if any

E-mail (preferably a functional mailbox)

Phone number

Kind regards,

European citizens’ initiative team

European Commission
Secretariat General
Unit C-1 – Work Programme & Foresight