Subject: Enquiry about receipt of funds €2,429.97 - European Union Programmes Agency - Malta
From: "Schembri Christopher at EUPA" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - RAM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2025 12:12:38 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir / Madam,

Good morning.

On 21st October 2025 the Maltese National Agency for Erasmus+ received the 
sum of €2,429.97 in its account with following details “I/PO FROM 
RAHANDUSMINISTEERIUM (I/PO NO 000-4965813)”

Can you please explain the nature of this transaction?

Kind regards,

Chris

Christopher Schembri

Finance & Administration Manager

Finance & Administration Unit

EUPA, The OAKS Business Centre, Level 3 Farsons Street

Finance & Administration Unit

Hamrun, HMR1325

Malta

Tel: 25552310

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |  <https://fondi.eu/eupa/> fondi.eu/eupa/ 
|  <https://epale.ec.europa.eu/en/content/new-erasmus-video-released> New 
Erasmus+ video released!

Kindly consider your environmental responsibility before printing this email