Subject: FW: ESTONIA: FMC Correct Invoice No 32205412 Health Board
From: "Piret Palm-Nagel" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2025 15:16:52 +0300

Tere.

British American Tobacco Estonia AS on teostanud 2 tasumist viitega arvele 
32205412, kliendi poolt toodete info manuses mille eest tasuti.

Parimate soovidega

Piret Palm‑Nagel |Raamatupidamise grupijuht

E  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 |

M  <tel:+372%205191%205422> +372 5191 5422

Grant Thornton Baltic OÜ, British American Tobacco Estonia AS 
raamatupidamise partner

Pärnu mnt 22 | Tallinn 10141

T +372 626 0500

 |

W  <https://www.grantthornton.ee/> www.grantthornton.ee

 <https://www.facebook.com/GrantThorntonEstonia/?utm_source=signatures&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=facebook-icon>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/grantthornton-estonia?utm_source=signatures&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=linkedin-icon>

 <https://www.instagram.com/grantthornton_estonia/?utm_source=signatures&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=instagram-icon>

Käesolev e-posti teade võib sisaldada KONFIDENTSIAALSET INFORMATSIOONI, mis 
on mõeldud kasutamiseks ainult e-posti teate adressaadile. Kui Te ei ole 
käesoleva e-posti teate adressaat või isik, kes on vastutav selle teate 
edastamise eest adressaadile, ei ole Teil käesoleva teate kopeerimise, 
väljatrüki ega edastamise õigust. Grant Thornton Baltic OÜ väärtustab 
isikute privaatsust, isikuandmete töötlemise eesmärkide ja tingimuste kohta 
leiate rohkem teavet meie  <https://www.grantthornton.ee/privaatsus/> 
privaatsuspoliitikast.

From: Jedrzej Krzak <[email-masked]>
Sent: neljapäev, 10. aprill 2025 15:06
To: Olga Jenne <[email-masked]>; Piret Palm-Nagel 
<[email-masked]>; Matthias Baltes <[email-masked]>
Cc: Gaby Soto Capecchi <[email-masked]>; Donatas Laurinavicius 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: ESTONIA: FMC Correct Invoice No 32205412 Health Board

Dear Piret,

I need to come back to this topic once again, I am very sorry for the whole 
confusion. So, after double checking with our Product Team (as they have 
details on what should be paid), it seems that we should pay for more TP-IDs 
than highlighted by Health Board initially.

In the initial invoice, we had 6 TP-IDs, out of which 2 wrong ones, which we 
are not using. So, we stay with 4 TP-IDs from invoice. On top, we believe 
that Health Board may have missed few other ones, which should have fees 
paid as the ones from shared invoice. There are 8 of those possibly missed 
by Health Board. So, after the last BAT internal review, we should pay for 
12 TP-IDs, which is summing up to 4080 EUR (12 x 340 EUR). We will 
proactively pay higher amount, which we believe should be the correct one.

However, since we paid already 3060 EUR, we only need to pay 1020 EUR 
additionally. Please find attachment where I highlight TP-IDs, and some 
comments to them. Lets please proceed with payment with the same details as 
Olga gave for the first, 3060 EUR payment. This new payment should be of 
1020 EUR, as highlighted earlier.

Best regards, and as always thanks a lot for your help!