Subject: FW: C.L.29.2025 (2nd WHO Traditional Medicine Global Summit)
From: "ola" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "TMGlobalSummit" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2025 11:23:29 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Member States of the World Health Organization,

Please find attached, in the six official languages, the concept note
referenced in C.L.29.2025 regarding the second WHO Traditional Medicine
Global Summit (17-19 December 2025).

Best regards,

Department of Governing Bodies
World Health Organization

***DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY***

From: ola <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2025 11:20 AM
Cc: TMGlobalSummit <[email-masked]>
Subject: C.L.29.2025 (2nd WHO Traditional Medicine Global Summit)

Dear Member States of the World Health Organization,

Please find attached, in the six official languages, C.L.29.2025 regarding
the second WHO Traditional Medicine Global Summit (17-19 December 2025).

Should you have questions regarding C.L.29.2025 please send an email to
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

Best regards,

Department of Governing Bodies
World Health Organization

***DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY***