Subject: [DKIM katki]Atb.: Invitation as keynote speaker to the German-Baltic Conference on October 15, 2026 in Tallinn
From: Aiga Kalniņa <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 20:03:13 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

HOIATUS! See e-kiri võib olla liba-, õngitsus- või pahaloomuline, kuna on 
saadetud asutusest, kus meiliserver on vigaselt seadistatud.
Rohkem infot: KKK | teenusveeb <https://teenused.rit.ee/et/kkk>  -> E-post 
ja kalender.

Dear Minister Pakosta,

Further to Mr von Lüpke's earlier letter concerning the German-Baltic 
Conference (GBC) Tallinn 2026, we would be deeply honoured if you would 
consent to join the opening ceremony of the conference, to be held at the 
German Embassy in Tallinn on Thursday, 15 October, at 17:00, and to deliver 
the opening remarks on this occasion.

This year's conference is dedicated to the theme of "Self-Determination," 
examining the question of who is entitled to decide - and on whose terms - 
across three clusters: EU enlargement, total defence and crisis 
preparedness, and disinformation.

It would be a great privilege to welcome you, and we would be most grateful 
to learn, at your earliest convenience, whether this may be possible in 
light of your schedule.

We remain at your disposal for any further information that may be required, 
and look forward to your kind reply.

Aiga Kalnina

German-Baltic Conference coordinator

+371 27818883 / [email-masked]

Deutsch-Baltische Zukunftsstiftung / German-Baltic Future Foundation

 <http://www.dbjw.de/> www.dbjw.de

  _____

No: Thomas von Lüpke
Nosūtīts: otrdiena, 2026. gada 9. jūnijs 17:55:58
Kam: [email-masked]
Kopija: [email-masked]; Aiga Kalniņa
Tēma: Invitation as keynote speaker to the German-Baltic Conference on 
October 15, 2026 in Tallinn

Dear Minister Pakosta,

it was a great pleasure and honour for me to meet you at the Estonian 
Embassy in Berlin and to introduce to you briefly the concept of our 
German-Baltic Conferences (GBC).

As envisaged we would like to invite you as one of our keynote speakers at 
the GBC2026 in Tallinn which will take place from 15 to 18 October.

Please find more information on our website 
www.dbjw.org/veranstaltungen/german-baltic-conference 
<http://www.dbjw.org/veranstaltungen/german-baltic-conference> .

Which time slot on 16 or 17 October would be most suitable for your 
calendar?

Best regards,

Thomas von Lüpke

Chairman

Deutsch-Baltische Zukunftsstiftung / German-Baltic Future Foundation

✉️  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]

@dbzukunftsstiftung auf/on   <https://www.instagram.com/dbzukunftsstiftung/> 
Instagram || <https://www.linkedin.com/company/dbjw>  LinkedIn

  <http://www.dbjw.org> www.dbjw.org 
<http://www.gbyen.eu/> www.gbyen.eu

 <http://www.gbyen.eu/>

 <http://www.gbyen.eu/>

 <http://www.gbyen.eu/>