Subject: FW: An important decision for the EU affecting national wireless connectivity needs
From: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2025 14:33:15 +0300

From: Herman Schepers <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, October 17, 2025 1:40 PM
To: Liisa-Ly Pakosta - JUSTDIGI <[email-masked]>
Subject: An important decision for the EU affecting national wireless 
connectivity needs

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Pakosta,

I am sharing the attached letter on behalf of the Dynamic Spectrum Alliance, 
Wi-Fi Alliance and organisations representative of the wider Wi-Fi ecosystem 
in Estonia. We are writing to ask for Estonia’s support for a balanced 
outcome of the November decision of the Radio Spectrum Policy Group (RSPG) 
on the future use of the upper 6 GHz band. This outcome needs to recognise 
the importance of Wi-Fi having sufficient spectrum to enable Estonia to have 
the wireless connectivity it needs to deliver on its digital transformation 
goals and therefore compete with other advanced economies.

We appreciate you taking time to consider our request. Please let me know if 
you or your team would like to discuss this further.

Yours sincerely,

 Herman Schepers

-- 

Founder and Managing Director

Policy Impact Partners Ltd

A member of Dynamic Spectrum Alliance

 <http://www.policyimpactpartners.com/> www.policyimpactpartners.com