Subject: International Labour Organization Meeting Management System: Submission of credentials for the 357th Session of the Governing Body - URGENT ATTENTION REQUIRED
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 May 2026 12:23:59 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

The International Labour Office presents its compliments to Governments and 
Permanent Missions of States Members of the International Labour 
Organization (ILO) that are not members of its Governing Body and has the 
honour to inform them that the 357th Session of the Governing Body will be 
held at the International Labour Office, Geneva. The session will be held in 
person on Friday, 12 June 2026, from 4:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m., and will resume 
on Saturday, 13 June 2026, at 10:30 a.m.

Remote connection

A Zoom connection link will be sent to all delegates accredited to the 
session, to enable those who cannot be physically present to follow the 
discussions. This link will be communicated the week before the opening of 
the session.

Agenda of the session

The agenda of the session, as well as a detailed tentative programme of 
work, including the approximate duration for the discussion of each item and 
corresponding time limits for interventions, will soon be available on the 
Governing Body website 
<https://www.ilo.org/meetings-and-events/ilo-governing-body> .

Credentials

The accreditation of participants will be done through the ILO Meeting 
Management System (MMS). A Focal Point account can be created by completing 
the following registration form: URL 
<https://wwwex.ilo.org/dynmms/r/xxilo_mms_wks/fpr/registration_form?P2_USER_KEY=kFR4VnW00lW3%2FJzbfzZnlNsEECo%3D&clear=2>

The Office would be grateful to Governments and Permanent Missions of States 
Members invited as observers if this information could be forwarded 
immediately to the officials responsible for the accreditation of their 
governmental delegation so that credentials may be deposited by Monday, 8 
June 2026 at the latest.

An Explanatory Notefor delegations is available on the Governing Body 
website <https://www.ilo.org/ilo-governing-body> .

Gender parity

When nominating delegates, your Government is invited to bear in mind the 
resolutions adopted by the International Labour Conference, calling upon 
members to include a greater number of women in their delegations to ILO 
meetings, as well as the applicable resolutions and targets of the United 
Nations concerning the promotion of gender balance.

Delegates with disabilities

The ILO recognizes that social justice and decent work for all can be 
realized only if persons with disabilities are fully and meaningfully 
included in the world of work. In this context, the ILO strives to lead by 
example at the meetings it hosts and organizes. Should your nominated 
representatives require any assistance in this regard, kindly contact 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> .

Any questions regarding this session should be addressed to the Secretariat 
of the Governing Body ([email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ).

The International Labour Office avails itself of this opportunity to renew 
to Governments and Permanent Missions of States Members of the ILO that are 
not members of its Governing Body the assurances of its highest 
consideration.

----------------------------------------- 
This electronic message may contain confidential, proprietary or privileged 
information intended solely for the use of the named recipient. The ILO is 
not liable for any error or virus connected with this transmission.
----------------------------------------- 
Ce message électronique peut contenir des informations confidentielles, ou 
spécialement protégées, à la seule intention du destinataire. L'OIT ne peut 
être tenue responsable des erreurs ou des virus qui s'y trouveraient.
----------------------------------------- 
Este mensaje electrónico puede contener información confidencial o 
especialmente protegida para el uso exclusivo del destinatario indicado. La 
OIT no se responsabiliza en caso de error o virus.
-----------------------------------------