Subject: VS: Inquiry: Visit from the Social Insurance Institution of Finland Kela 24.11.2025?
From: "Blomqvist Tanja" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2025 08:33:40 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Recipient,

Have you had a chance to review our inquiry? Please let us know if you
need any further information.

Yours sincerely

Tanja Blomqvist

Senior Specialist, International Affairs, Management Support

Kela, Benefits and Services Planning Unit, Centre of Expertise in
International Affairs

Nordenskiöldinkatu 12

00250 Helsinki

+358504313940

Lähettäjä: Blomqvist Tanja
Lähetetty: tiistai 2. syyskuuta 2025 8.18
Vastaanottaja: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Aihe: Inquiry: Visit from the Social Insurance Institution of Finland Kela
24.11.2025?

Dear Recipient,

Best regards from Helsinki!

I am writing you on behalf of the Board of the Social Insurance
Institution of Finland Kela. A delegation consisting of the board and some
members of Kela’s management team (altogether appr. 20 people) is coming
to Tallinn for a study visit 24-25.11.2025.

The main focus for our delegation is digitalization and that is why we
would be really interested in visiting the Estonian Ministry of Justice
and Digital Services. The delegation would be interested in learning about
the inspiring example of Estonia as a highly digitalized society as a
whole, with so many eServces available for the citizens, public
authorities and businesses, eVoting included.

Would it be possible to visit the Ministry of Justice and Digital Affairs
on Monday, November the 24th,  to learn about the highly digitalized
Estonian society? The delegation will arrive in Tallinn on the ferry at
9.30 and will be free until the lunch time.

Here is more information about our organization and the delegation, too.

 <https://www.kela.fi/kelas-operations> Operations | About Kela | Kela

Board | About Kela | Kela <https://www.kela.fi/board>

 <https://www.kela.fi/organization-management-team> Management Team |
About Kela | Kela

The language of the visit would be English.

We are happy to provide you with more information too.

Yours sincerely

On behalf of Kela’s delegation

Tanja Blomqvist

Senior Specialist, International Affairs, Management Support

Kela, Benefits and Services Planning Unit, Centre of Expertise in
International Affairs

Nordenskiöldinkatu 12

00250 Helsinki

+358504313940