Subject: Estonian postal parcel volumes
From: "Hernberg, Arthur" <[email-masked]>
To: "Konkurentsiamet"
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2025 13:47:10 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hi,

My name is Arthur and I work at BCG in Helsinki.

We are currently doing some research on the European postal markets and 
found your insightful Postal Report. However, something we would be 
particularly interested about is parcel volumes but it seems like they are 
“confidential” in the Postal report. Do you have any data on the parcel 
volumes in Estonia that would be publicly available? As reference, both 
Lithuania (see link: 
<https://www.rrt.lt/istekliai/ataskaitos-ir-apzvalgos/pasto-sektoriaus-periodines-ataskaitos/> 
https://www.rrt.lt/istekliai/ataskaitos-ir-apzvalgos/pasto-sektoriaus-periodines-ataskaitos/) 
and Latvia (see link: https://www.sprk.gov.lv/content/nozares-raditaji-10O) 
offer this data publicly and similar data for Estonia would be fantastic.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,

__

Arthur Hernberg
Associate
M +358 50 467 5324
Helsinki, Finland

  _____

The Boston Consulting Group Nordic AB, filial i Finland
Registration Number: 2139162-9
Branch of The Boston Consulting Group Nordic AB, Sweden
Registration Number: 556736-2008

This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. 
If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorized to receive this message, 
you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail 
or any information contained in the message. If you have received this 
material in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and 
delete this message.
We may share your contact details with other BCG entities and our third 
party service providers. Please see BCG privacy policy 
https://www.bcg.com/about/privacy-policy.aspx for further information.
Thank you.