Subject: Meeting request
From: "Pia Bjuremark" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Aug 2026 14:36:08 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

The Swedish Ministry of Justice has received a request from State Secretary 
Karin Sedvall expressing her interest in meeting with Minister of Justice 
Liisa Pakosta during the Minister's forthcoming visit to Stockholm.

Such a meeting would provide a valuable opportunity to further strengthen 
the excellent relations between our ministries and to exchange views on 
matters of mutual interest.

I would be grateful if the officials responsible for coordinating the 
Minister's visit could kindly contact me to discuss the possibility of 
arranging such a meeting.

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to your response.

Yours faithfully,

Best regards

Pia Bjuremark

Departementssekreterare

Kriminalpolitiska enheten
Justitiedepartementet
103 33 Stockholm

Tel: 0702907031

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]
 <http://www.regeringen.se/> www.regeringen.se