Subject: REMINDER: For Action: Vote for the New Representative to the Viral Respiratory Diseases Network Coordination Committee
From: "ECDC respiratory viruses" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2025 11:06:55 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

This is a kind reminder that the deadline for voting of the new DNCC 
representative is approaching.

Deadline: 10 September 2025

Please cast your vote via the following link: 
<https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/DNCC_2025> EUSurvey - Survey

Kind Regards

Keti
On Behalf of ECDC Respiratory Viruses Team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)

Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

Classified as ECDC NORMAL 

From: ECDC respiratory viruses
Sent: 29 September 2025 11:32
Cc: ECDC Info <[email-masked]>
Subject: For Action: Vote for the New Representative to the Viral 
Respiratory Diseases Network Coordination Committee

To: National Focal Points for Viral Respiratory Diseases (and Alternates); 
Operational Contact Points for COVID-19, Influenza and SARI
CC: National Coordinators

Dear National Focal Points and Operational Contact Points,

Following the receipt of nominations for the replacement of a candidate to 
the 2024–2027 Viral Respiratory Diseases Network Coordination Committee 
(DNCC), all nominees have accepted their candidacy. It is now time to 
proceed with the election. It is recommended that both NFPs and OCPs are 
represented in the DNCC. Furthermore, according to the terms of reference, 
it is also recommended that the DNCC should aim for a balance between 
functional expertise, gender, and geography.

The nominated NFPs and OCPs are as follows (please see attached for their 
personal statements):

Country

Representative

Role

Sweden

AnnaSara Carnahan

OCP for Epidemiology

Denmark

Hanne-Dorthe Emborg

OCP for Epidemiology

Belgium

Laurane De Mot

OCP for Epidemiology

Italy

Alberto Mateo Urdiales

NFP

Netherlands

Rianne van Gageldonk

NFP

As we have more than one nominee, the final selection will be made through 
voting. The candidate with the majority of votes will be elected.

For action: Please vote for the new DNCC representative via the following 
link: EUSurvey - Survey <https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/DNCC_2025>

Important Notes:

*	The link works best in Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Google Chrome 
browsers.
*	There is one vote per country, coordinated by the NFP. NFPs and OCPs are 
expected to consult before casting the vote.
*	Please consider functional expertise, gender, and geographical balance 
when voting.
*	Voting closes at 17:00 CET on 10 October 2025.

If you experience any issues with the voting platform or have questions 
regarding the DNCC election, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Kind Regards

Keti
On Behalf of ECDC Respiratory Viruses Team

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)

Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.