Subject: [SUSPICIOUS URL INSIDE] ​Request for documents [SW-CLIENTS.FID1370541]
From: "Nicolas Pershaf" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Helena Nilsson" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2025 18:20:17 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear sirs/madams,

I would like access to all:

•       SUE FORM A: NOTIFICATION OF SEVERE UNDESIRABLE EFFECTS (SUE) BY 
RESPONSIBLE PERSON OR DISTRIBUTOR TO COMPETENT AUTHORITY (according to 
Article 23 of Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 on cosmetic products);

•       SUE FORM B: TRANSMISSION OF SUE BY COMPETENT AUTHORITY TO OTHER 
COMPETENT AUTHORITIES AND RESPONSIBLE PERSON (according to Article 23 of 
Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 on cosmetic products); and

•       SUE FORM C: TRANSMISSION BY A COMPETENT AUTHORITY OF SUE REPORTED BY 
HEALTH PROFESSIONALS OR END USERS TO OTHER COMPETENT AUTHORITIES AND 
RESPONSIBLE PERSON (according to Article 23 of Regulation (EC) No 1223/2009 
on cosmetic products)

concerning eyelash, eyeliner, mascara products, submitted by your authority, 
in its capacity as the competent authority in the Member State where the 
serious undesirable effects occurred, to the Information and Communication 
System on Market Surveillance (ICSMS), or otherwise drawn up by your 
authority and thereafter transmitted to the European Commission and/or to 
other competent authorities of the Member States.

This request concerns information submitted to the ICSMS, or otherwise drawn 
up by your authority and thereafter transmitted to the European Commission 
and/or to other competent authorities of the Member States, during the last 
10 years.

Best regards,

Nicolas Pershaf

SETTERWALLSNicolas Pershaf 
<https://secure-web.cisco.com/16dKtWfeDVAU5Bs4p0T8mHMubja9waYBiH8hC_czmIEaW2XQBI_LsXVm64w99DaiWCDAXDkXfxb07tbQcWQXrkcsDJMWHHKtCT-FdeUagLs5DHUfv0Y9MIHDlyNFYW4l2xBYVkTxWKPfeHbFZeB8AXeUUcG0wEJvzw-WApTNDs7ewMZSIy9devc3M0Lf6H__FeOma0MuGU8wa53QeD5kThxGZ1DvaToXlFdZAv6aYntMKXYlC4cRrGwq4SqjnWGFeAy-N73RhqaNaKjXd1fbSVDrVs3nft7_is_kuns66bLw/https%3A%2F%2Fsetterwalls.se%2Fen%2Four-people%2Fnicolas-pershaf> 
  - ProfileAssociate | LL.M.

Stortorget 23
P.O. Box 4501SE‑203 
20 MalmöD: 
<tel:+46%2010%20690%2004%2055> +46 10 690 04 55M: 
<tel:+46%2076%20117%2040%2077> +46 76 117 40 77E: 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
www.setterwalls.se 
<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1a6qX07BexY7xk3cPSpHxBxSZO2Q-ufylvV9xr598DiJETxBcv5m8-oa3uWqfDnV8Q6A6Z773LmmTRVx2yirKHX1ivJ7IWFVJJuzpzXfLW8yTq06azMq0GOM5DfHu-NznVPLQjW059jd1pbw_EXN3Or-SWRXSihxkXmgumM_62mpEWAoX87gvtOsoYAUhn06BRyEgzWCQ6SaM7lwyZUS1wWm3jTuxgPHY4t3gQaNqs90TQKnOpZBmCknedJ_tmnBZSPKuKeDh0tfixcYbOXXETglWuUgRFPUjHYmpa6FpvEI/https%3A%2F%2Fwww.setterwalls.se%2F>
Setterwalls Advokatbyrå AB - reg. no. 556774-5772 - registered office in 
Stockholm
Our services are subject to our General Terms and Conditions 
<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1oeb9mOFCM-Nv6cjYl7moygrpReXJSih-mCFr5JAeyT-uYcHRHXnFdfN-Cd9YWGfAfMNQ7seseZHPtoDYqFcEnYhwW1cg855Wm7d6njNAfciN3dijVLNdCHxBHBq_uMsnTyJ68BI7eIhbPhUqXlPrybGs3zcGPAACgrSBSC9O-tst2JHDJIyUjEHDE_U4ZH-zkuQE2xm_OssOma-YZeUlQnY_LPO3Vvr5m16lL12ZnqQp-nE0z5LdFJE_8mjADUNAIDgvt3oSZ2uU4gAiFbP0cMTLkDPMgj8zex4arUDiVBo/https%3A%2F%2Fsetterwalls.se%2Fen%2Fgeneral-terms-and-conditions> 
and our Privacy Policy 
<https://secure-web.cisco.com/1Csu1NIpk9HOp4awV3ulSF0TtuCr2UzESUj9oqMoxetI7QhMyOwGGU02K8V7B2Ykksp4_IoAhMJYzY3G-DF_S5N8PqUmi31d4umf17kiDCRxRqi-KCK2CqVQww9CMwO1M4CnURalVGtJXQ5yOo84TJcm_5IT7nicAM0SUmXO50nm9LXnvyTvj-lg6mLNEjmW6sdMQuS64s74aajvgavfmTJo9SIqBru_bkl6xAz_Hf484p45ao099fKnYK4qlQlTI6pP97KzAei0fFR8h0bPcKtUkg-lWlNSg_oT2JDbj4KA/https%3A%2F%2Fsetterwalls.se%2Fen%2Fsetterwalls-privacy-policy%2F> 
, which are available on our website.

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be privileged or 
otherwise protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone or e-mail the sender 
and delete this message and any
attachment from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you must 
not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.