Subject: Invitation to contribute to best practices migrant populations HIV, TB, viral hepatitis and STIs
From: "Tuberculosis" <[email-masked]>
To: "Tuberculosis" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Senia Rosales-Klintz" <[email-masked]>, "ECDC Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2025 14:23:54 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear colleagues,

We kindly invite you to contribute to, and help disseminate, the following 
call for models of good practice in the prevention and management of HIV, 
tuberculosis (TB), viral hepatitis, and sexually transmitted infections 
(STIs) among migrant populations in Europe.

With much appreciation for your contributions and collaboration,

Charlotte Deogan on behalf of the SDG-targeted diseases team at ECDC

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Call for Good Practice Interventions in Migrant Health across Europe!
The European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) invites you to 
contribute our collection of good practice interventions for the prevention 
and management of HIV, viral hepatitis, tuberculosis (TB), and sexually 
transmitted infections (STIs) among migrant populations in Europe. The goal 
of this project is to support EU/EEA Member States in reducing the burden of 
undiagnosed and untreated infections among migrant populations.

We welcome submissions of models of care that:
• Increase testing

• Improve linkage to care

• Strengthen retention in care

If you are working on relevant interventions, programmes, or projects, 
please submit them for consideration as best practices.
The survey takes approximately 45 minutes to complete, and we can provide 
technical and language support during the submission process.

Submit your intervention here:

https://redcapdif.uniba.it/surveys/?s=KDR9WNK7XER9PRNX

The call is open until the end of November. We strongly encourage you and 
your colleagues to participate.

For questions, please contact:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>   or 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please share widely on social media!

LinkedIn 
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ecdc_publichealth-migranthealth-hiv-activity-7373362372687757312-CpMe?utm_source=share 
<https://www.linkedin.com/posts/ecdc_publichealth-migranthealth-hiv-activity-7373362372687757312-CpMe?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_desktop&rcm=ACoAAALZhBMBwM3TJr96J_runC8kmH4PrMlNKYY> 
&utm_medium=member_desktop&rcm=ACoAAALZhBMBwM3TJr96J_runC8kmH4PrMlNKYY

Bluesky Post by @ecdc.europa.eu — Bluesky 
<https://bsky.app/profile/ecdc.europa.eu/post/3lyuzw5jbec2a>

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)

Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.

Classified as ECDC NORMAL