Subject: 1 week consultation from WG FM, deadline 16 June 2026
From: "Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Public Consultation" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2026 18:46:26 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To ECC List A

WG FM#113 has finalised its meeting held in Limerick, Ireland on 1-5 June 
2026. WG FM approved the following draft ECC deliverables for public 
consultation:

*  Draft ECC Decision (26)01 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Decision%20(26)01.docx> : “The 
harmonised use and exemption from individual licensing of small IoT 
transmit-only terminals communicating with GSO FSS networks in the frequency 
band 5850-5875 MHz (IoT-S terminals)”

*  Draft ECC Decision (26)02 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Decision%20(26)02.docx> : “The 
harmonised use and exemption from individual licensing of small IoT 
transmit-only terminals communicating with GSO FSS networks in the frequency 
band 14.0-14.25 GHz (IoT-S terminals)”

*  Draft ECC Recommendation (26)03 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(26)03.docx> : 
“Guidance on the coordination between low and medium power terrestrial 
wireless broadband networks (WBB LMP) in the frequency band 3800-4200 MHz 
and on the protection of MFCN operating in the frequency band 3400-3800 MHz”

*  Draft ECC Recommendation (26)04 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(26)04.docx> : 
“Guidance related to the authorisation and/or renewal of Mobile-Satellite 
Service (MSS) satellite systems operating downlinks within 1613.8-1626.5 MHz 
(space-to-Earth) as per ECC/DEC/(09)02 and potential relevant mechanisms to 
deal with non-compliance in a coordinated action of CEPT administrations”

*  Draft revision of ERC Decision (99)06, annexes 1 and 2 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ERC%20Decision%20(99)06,%20annexes%201%20and%202.docx> 
: “on the harmonised introduction of satellite personal communication 
systems operating in the bands below 1 GHz (S-PCS<1GHz)”

*  Draft revision of ECC Recommendation (16)03 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20of%20ECC%20Recommendation%20(16)03.docx> 
: “Cross-border coordination for Broadband Public Protection and Disaster 
Relief (BB-PPDR) systems in the frequency band 698 to 791 MHz”

*  Draft revision ECC Decision (15)05 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20ECC%20Decision%20(15)05.docx> 
: “The harmonised frequency range 446.0-446.2 MHz, technical 
characteristics, exemption from individual licensing and free carriage and 
use of analogue and digital PMR 446 applications”

*  Draft revision ERC Recommendation 70-03, annex 12 
<https://cept.org/files/2099/Draft%20revision%20ERC%20Recommendation%2070-03,%20annex%2012.docx> 
: “Active medical implants and their associated peripherals”

In accordance with the ECC Working Methods, we now launch the period of one 
week consultation with administrations. If you have any objection to proceed 
to the public consultation stage for the above ECC deliverables, please 
notify Andreea-Maria Crăciun  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] by 16 June 2026 stating the reasons for your 
objection.

Provided no objections are received, the Public Consultation for the above 
draft ECC deliverables will commence on 17 June 2026, and it will end on 14 
July 2026.

During the Public Consultation period, comments to the content of the above 
ECC deliverables may be provided by CEPT administrations and any other 
interested parties.

Kind regards

Anne-Dorthe Hjelm Christensen

Administrative Assistant

ECO  European Communications Office
Nyropsgade 37
1602 Copenhagen
Denmark

Telephone

+45 33 89 63 00

E-Mail / Teams

[email-masked]

Web-site

 <https://www.cept.org/eco> www.cept.org/eco

ECO Annual Report 2025 is published now - 
<https://cept.org/files/2105/ECO%20AnnualReport_2025.pdf> click to read.

Follow us on LinkedIN   <https://www.linkedin.com/company/ceptorg>

This email and any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. It is 
intended only for the recipient(s) stated above. If you receive this email 
by mistake, please return it without producing, distributing or retaining 
copies hereof.
GDPR information: we have updated our Privacy Policy, which explains what 
personal information we collect and use about individuals, what we do with 
it and why. Here is a link to our updated Privacy Policy: 
<https://www.cept.org/privacy/> https://www.cept.org/privacy/