Subject: FW: Invitation Letter for East-West Alliance Summit for Global Cybersecurity
From: "EWA Summit" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: Dirección General INCIBE <[email-masked]>, "Samir Aliyev" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2024 15:32:54 +0300

Dear Ms. Irina Klementi,

I hope this message finds you well. I wanted to follow up regarding the
invitation to the East-West Alliance Summit for Global Cybersecurity,
scheduled for November 26, 2024, at the Dolder Grand in Zurich,
Switzerland.

To ensure your participation, we are extending the invitation to October
11, 2024. This summit offers a unique opportunity to network with peers
from around the globe and engage in insightful discussions that aim to
enhance international cooperation and strengthen the collective approach
to cybersecurity.

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please feel free to
reach out to us directly at  <tel:+41445014076> +41 44 501 40 76 or
contact us at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> . You can register for the summit
using this link: here
<https://globalcyberconference.com/summit-registration-form/>

We are looking forward to your positive response.

For more information on the schedule, agenda, and logistics, please see
the attached file.

Kind Regards | Freundliche Grüsse

Abdulbari Soliman

Program Manager

T:  +41 44 501 40 76

Talacker 50, 8001 Zurich, Switzerland

 <https://swisscyberinstitute.com/>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/school/swisscyberinstitute/>
<https://twitter.com/swisscyberinst>
<https://www.facebook.com/swisscyberinstitute/>
<https://www.instagram.com/swisscyberinstitute/>
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZUPVV9CfJvqhQa8_w2LpFw>

 <https://globalcyberconference.com/>

From: EWA Summit <[email-masked]>
Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 17:22
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Cc: Dirección General INCIBE <[email-masked]>, Samir Aliyev
<[email-masked]>
Subject: Invitation Letter for East-West Alliance Summit for Global
Cybersecurity

Dear Ms. Irina Klementi,

Cybersecurity is necessitating strong international collaboration to
protect global digital infrastructure. Recognizing this need, the
<https://www.incibe.es/en> INCIBE and  <https://swisscyberinstitute.com/>
Swiss Cyber Institute have joined forces to organize a landmark summit,
bringing together cybersecurity leaders from around the world.

On behalf of INCIBE, and, Swiss Cyber Institute we are delighted to invite
you to the
<https://globalcyberconference.com/east-west-alliance-summit-global-cybers
ecurity/> East-West Alliance Summit for Global Cybersecurity, taking place
during the  <https://globalcyberconference.com/> Global Cyber Conference
2024 in Zurich, Switzerland.

The Summit, scheduled for November 26, 2024, at the Dolder Grand in
Zurich, will bring together over 50 high-ranking government officials from
around the world, including heads of National Cyber Security Centers,
Gov-CIRTs, Ministries, and key decision-makers. This event will provide a
platform to strengthen international cooperation, fostering the exchange
of ideas and strategies among global cybersecurity leaders.

Organized in esteemed partnership with INCIBE and the Swiss Cyber
Institute, it seeks to enhance collaboration between European nations and
their global partners, fostering a united front against cyber threats. By
convening key stakeholders, the event aspires to strengthen alliances,
share best practices, and promote a coordinated approach to addressing the
intricate challenges of global cybersecurity.

As a delegate, you will benefit from full access to all areas on both
conference days, including exclusive welcome dinner and the Gala Dinner.
Our organisation covers your stay in Zurich, local transport and your
travel, including a roundtrip flight ticket to Zurich.

Please, whether you may be interested in joining us in Zurich as highly
anticipated guest, register
<https://globalcyberconference.com/summit-registration-form/> here before
05 October 2024. For any clarification or query related to this
invitation, please do not hesitate to contact
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] or
you can call us +41 44 501 40 76

For more information on the schedule, agenda, and logistics, please see
the attached file.

Kind regards,

Mr. Félix Barrio Juárez

Managing Director at Spanish National

Cybersecurity Institute (INCIBE), Spain

Mr. Samir Aliyev

Founder & CEO

Swiss Cyber Institute, Switzerland

 <https://globalcyberconference.com/>