Subject: Showcasing Estonian Innovation Through Tech-Summit
From: "Ivan" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2026 09:37:04 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

To whom it may concern,

My name is Ivan Evseenko, and I am reaching out on behalf of Tech Summit, an 
international platform connecting startups, corporates, investors, and 
innovation leaders across Europe.

Following the success of Tech Summit Vienna 2026, which brought together 
600+ participants, 60+ speakers, and 45+ partner organizations, we are 
currently exploring partnerships for our upcoming events.

Given your role in supporting innovation and entrepreneurship within 
Estonia, I believe there may be an opportunity to collaborate in:

•       showcasing local business on an international stage

•       connecting companies with investors, corporates, and international 
delegations

•       promoting Estonia as a destination for innovation and technology 
investment

I would be happy to share more details and explore whether there is a good 
fit between our organizations.

Would you be open to discuss a potential collaboration?

Kind regards,

Ivan Evseenko
Community and Event Management
tech-summit.org <https://tech-summit.org/>