Subject: Invitation: Slush Tech-Policy Breafast 2026
From: "Noora Saksa" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Nelli Sillanpaa" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2026 15:17:36 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hi Erkki,

I'm Noora, CEO at Slush. We're the the most founder-focused event and the 
largest gathering of VC in the world with in Helsinki, Nov 18–19. Slush is a 
not for profit run by students and future founders.

Slush's theme for 2026 is Bet on Europe. We're creating a culture of winning 
for building a sovereign future for Europe. Policy is at the centre stage 
for European tech and our future.

I’d love to invite you to the Tech Policy Breakfast for European 
policymakers on the morning of Nov 18 at Slush 2026, from 8.00–10:00 AM:

*	8:00 Slush venue tour
*	8:30 Panel discussion & networking
*	10:00 Slush opening show

Slush 2026 is an application-only gathering of the world's 12,000 sharpest 
founders, investors, and policymakers to come together to ensure it happens. 
The Tech-Policy breakfast has been the gathering of European policymakers 
for 3 years in a row to bridge the gap between tech, the GDP fuel for 
Europe, and policymakers.

Hope to see you in November.

Best wishes,
Noora

Please RSVP to  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] 
(cc’d) by Aug 31, including any dietary restrictions.

___

Noora Saksa
CEO
 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]
 <https://slush-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2ATiB8IOAYgW31Jqw1VGAqaoniLWu_zjkl4xbcZ-fE57hNbXMnwEaa8iWL74zStrs5xsHsd5THlDQ2zf55yEwG38IGSHnEbzFi2DomqGhyW_0iKLE7e3uWLdM8So7eMSHnNZb4kIOV3xhWU7e0KxoUXfeUpKoj_p-loTQRugHWo6xHQ> 
slush.org
  <https://slush-dot-yamm-track.appspot.com/2OyyVykAPXX81e_Acthc8FrSSN56Ev2_nIDr2VPmNsQfcNbXMnwHZW0aN3gutF2dI9MKBESET_4TyHSh-jnJ0aUZSh9v-iAFOZUXoQcCpY8Uord1roodfhzBLfznS49ZVk_qXskaaHzz3fJXP4K0GxFJAMAZAHCj5vfbS0g>