Subject: URC2026: Invitation to Warsaw Security Forum High-Level Working Dinner | 24 June 2026, 20:00-22:00, Gdansk Main City Hall | Erkki Keldo
From: "Katarzyna Pisarska Warsaw Security Forum" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Silver Tammik - MKM" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2026 16:10:55 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Minister Keldo,

On behalf of the Warsaw Security Forum, I am pleased to invite you to join 
us as a Contributor at the closed-door, high-level, working dinner on the 
sidelines of the Ukraine Recovery Conference (URC) 2026 scheduled for 
Wednesday, 24 June 2026, 20:00-22:00 in Main City Hall in Gdańsk, Poland .

The dinner will be co-hosted by Ms. Aleksandra Dulkiewicz, President of the 
City of Gdańsk.

We expect the dinner to bring together a select group of distinguished 
URC2026 guests - up to 30 participants- including Heads of State and 
Government, as well as Ministers from key countries supporting Ukraine. This 
intimate, closed format will foster substantive and wide-ranging discussions 
on Ukraine’s reconstruction efforts, with a particular emphasis on the 
political dimension.

To give you a better idea about the high-level dinners we have hosted in the 
past, please visit our website: 
https://warsawsecurityforum.org/strategic-dialogues/

Due to the very limited number of places at the dinner, please kindly RSVP 
by 8th of June.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

I very much look forward to hearing from you.

With kind regards,

Katarzyna Pisarska

Chairwoman of the Council

Casimir Pulaski Foundation

Chair of the Warsaw Security Forum