Subject: ENMCA - updated logo
From: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
To: "Contact ENMCA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2024 17:50:50 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear ENMCA

Colleagues at the German Medical Association have designed two possibilities 
for a new ENMCA logo.

The aim is to update the logo to make it more modern.

Attached are two designs - the yellow dots on each design are modelled on 
the positions of the various European capital cities.

Please can you let us know which of the following logos you prefer:

*	The current ENMCA logo
*	ENMCA logo option 1
*	ENMCA logo option 2

Please send any opinions by Friday 30 August. If people do not have an 
opinion or the vote is split, the ENMCA coordinators will make the final 
decision.

With thanks to the German Medical Association for their work on this.

Best wishes.

European Network of Medical Competent Authorities

www.enmca.eu <http://www.enmca.eu>