Subject: 2nd reminder: WHO Bonn School capacity-building online course on Nature and Health (13 October–10 November 2025)
From: "EURO Bonn School" <[email-masked]>
To: "EURO Bonn School" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2025 12:00:37 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Members of the European Environment and Health Task Force,

Dear WHO National Counterparts,

[copy to WHO Representatives and Heads of Country Offices, and WHO EHP
Secretariat]

We hope you have enjoyed your summer break.

Please do not forget to forward the information about the course to
colleagues you think would be interested. Applications are due by 5
September.

Best wishes,

Sinaia Netanyahu

Programme Manager, Environment and Health Impact Assessment

Bonn School on Environment and Health

From: EURO Bonn School
Sent: Wednesday, June 18, 2025 11:58 AM
To: EURO Bonn School <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: WHO Bonn School capacity-building online course on Nature and
Health (13 October–10 November 2025)

Dear Members of the European Environment and Health Task Force,

Dear WHO National Counterparts,

[copy to WHO Representatives and Heads of Country Offices, and WHO EHP
Secretariat]

The WHO Bonn School on Environment and Health would like to announce the
upcoming capacity-building course on Nature and Health (13 October–10
November 2025).

The course will be online, held only in English, and is free of charge.

It will feature technical lectures as well as practical sessions, and will
take place every Monday and Thursday from 13 October to 10 November 2025
from 9:00 to 14:30 CEST/CET.

The course is tailored towards staff of national public authorities in the
WHO European Region, who have up to 10 years relevant work experience.

The attached flyer contains an overview of the course content and
information regarding the application process (application deadline: 5
September 2025). Please feel free to distribute it across national
agencies and institutions.

Should you or potential applicants have any question on the course, please
contact us at  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

Best regards and thank you for your support in distributing the course
announcement.

Sinaia Netanyahu

Programme Manager, Environment and Health Impact Assessment

Secretariat, Bonn School on Environment and Health