Subject: FW: ITSO New Website Launch
From: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2026 16:28:56 +0300

Tere!

Edastame tulenevalt kuuluvusele.

Lugupidamisega

Majandus- ja Kommunikatsiooniministeerium

From: ITSO <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2026 3:02 PM
To: info - MKM <[email-masked]>
Subject: ITSO New Website Launch

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

20 July 2026

TO:
ALL PARTIES TO THE AGREEMENT RELATING TO THE INTERNATIONAL 
TELECOMMUNICATIONS SATELLITE ORGANIZATION

SUBJECT:

LAUNCH OF THE NEW ITSO WEBSITE

The Director General of the International Telecommunications Satellite 
Organization (ITSO), Dr. Renata Brazil-David, presents her compliments and 
has the honor to share a letter regarding the launch of the new ITSO 
website.

Sincerely yours,

Dr. Renata Brazil-David

Director General & CEO

___________________________
___________________________

20 juillet 2026

DESTINATAIRES :
TOUTES LES PARTIES À L’ACCORD RELATIF À L’ORGANISATION INTERNATIONALE DE 
TÉLÉCOMMUNICATIONS PAR SATELLITES

OBJET :
LANCEMENT DU NOUVEAU SITE WEB DE L'ITSO

La Directrice générale de l'Organisation internationale des 
télécommunications par satellite (ITSO), Mme Renata Brazil-David, vous 
présente ses compliments et a l'honneur de vous transmettre une lettre 
concernant le lancement du nouveau site web de l'ITSO.

Cordialement,

Mme Renata Brazil-David

Directrice générale et CEO

___________________________
_________________________

20 de julio de 2026

PARA :
LAS PARTES DEL ACUERDO RELATIVO A LA ORGANIZACIÓN INTERNACIONAL DE 
TELECOMUNICACIONES POR SATÉLITE

ASUNTO :
LANZAMIENTO DEL NUEVO SITIO WEB DE ITSO

La Directora General de la Organización Internacional de Telecomunicaciones 
por Satélite (ITSO), Dra. Renata Brazil-David, le saluda atentamente y tiene 
el honor de remitirle una carta relativa al lanzamiento del nuevo siti web 
de ITSO.

Atentamente,

Dra. Renata Brazil-David

Directora General y CEO

ITSO

4400 Jenifer St NW Ste 333, 20015, Washington

View in browser 
<https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/mr/sh/6rqJ8GoudeITPxRqlufBNwEu1bQ/ImxjD-sAW0of> 
| Unsubscribe 
<https://7xvho.r.a.d.sendibm1.com/mk/un/v2/sh/6rqJ8GqndAnmOWgIoGyzYIjglXw/JNtcS0c2izCP>