Subject: FW: IP8701_Kõue-ARDU Elektrilevi investeering
From: Elliko Kõiv <[email-masked]>
To: "MNT Teed" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2026 12:37:29 +0300

Tere

Edastan.

Parimate soovidega

Elliko Kõiv

Tehnovõrkude koordinaator

Planeerimise osakond

Tehnovõrkude üksus

Tel: 57 848 581

E-post: [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>

www.transpordiamet.ee <http://www.transpordiamet.ee/>

Valge 4 / 11413 Tallinn / Transpordiamet

From: Kotter Sander <[email-masked]>
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2026 11:45 AM
To: Elliko Kõiv <[email-masked]>
Subject: IP8701_Kõue-ARDU Elektrilevi investeering

Hei!

Saadan kooskõlastamiseks KP õhuliini reki projekti. Paljasliin asendatakse
kaetud liiniga. Vahetatakse välja amortiseerunud mastid, paigaldatakse
pikkade visangute ühtlustamiseks lisamastid.

Dokud manuses.

Sander Kotter

Projekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 5547 836

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Mõigu 3, Tallinn

 <http://www.enersense.ee/> www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.