Subject: Young Inventors Prize 2027: nominations open
From: "THE PRESIDENT" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2026 16:18:34 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

 ‌

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
 
  <https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/tracking/11bfvqc03wj.0011f5v61ba6oqhg1cq12w.en.gif>

Young Inventors Prize and European Inventor Award newsletter

Not displaying correctly?
Read in web browser 
<https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/23zu2vay8z111bfvqc03wj?email=true&lang=en&a=6&p=66901237&t=30524109>

 <https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/1g9gnwz5sbj11bfvqc03wj/external?email=true&lang=en&a=6&p=66901237&t=30524070> 
<https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/fcxmmxliffg11bfvqc03wj/external?email=true&lang=en&a=6&p=66901237&t=30524070>
22.07.2026 <https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/fcxmmxliffg11bfvqc03w 
j/external?email=true&lang=en&a=6&p=66901237&t=30524102>

Young Inventors Prize 2027: nominations open

Dear Ms Pakosta,

The European Inventor Award 2026 reminded us how powerful it is to put 
inventors in the spotlight. This year’s ceremony has achieved almost four 
million views so far, with people joining from every corner of the world 
celebrate the spirit of invention. None of this would have been possible 
without your support.

Now, as we open nominations for the Young Inventors Prize 2027, we have an 
opportunity to do the same for the next generation of inventors whose 
promising careers are just beginning. The Prize is designed for the bold, 
curious and creative trailblazers already working on solutions to some of 
the world's greatest sustainability challenges. Students, recent graduates, 
early-career innovators: if they have an invention that could make a 
difference, we want to hear about it. Your networks and expertise put you in 
a unique position to identify the kind of emerging talent this Prize is made 
for.

I invite you to submit your proposals by 30 September 2026 via our 
<https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/1xitqbmss3f11bfvqc03wj/external?email=true&lang=en&a=6&p=66901237&t=30524067> 
online nomination platform. The Prize is open to inventors worldwide and 
there is no limit on the number of candidates you may propose. It is not a 
requirement that their invention already be patented. Full details on 
eligibility, the nomination process and selection criteria are available on 
<https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/16276hu1s5t11bfvqc03wj/external?email=true&lang=en&a=6&p=66901237&t=30524067> 
our website.

We would also be grateful if you could share this call for nominations with 
your network. To make that as easy as possible, we have put together a 
<https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/1rx96x9l7q811bfvqc03wj/external?email=true&lang=en&a=6&p=66901237&t=30524067> 
toolkit with ready-to-use content for websites and social media channels. If 
you have any questions, please contact the project team at 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked].

We look forward to receiving your proposals.

Yours sincerely,

António Campinos

President of the European Patent Office

European Patent Office

Bob-van-Benthem-Platz 1 | 80469 Munich | Germany

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Tel.: +49 89 2399 1830

 <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/nwstatic/spacer.gif> 
<https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/vrn5iwyv47211bfvqc03wj?email=true&lang=en&a=6&p=66901237&t=30524097>

 <https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/yaax7swr73o11bfvqc03wj/external?email=true&lang=en&a=6&p=66901237&t=30524099>
 <https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/1svd9stfw2g11bfvqc03wj/external?email=true&lang=en&a=6&p=66901237&t=30524099> 
<https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/afi88raezcl11bfvqc03wj/external?email=true&lang=en&a=6&p=66901237&t=30524099> 
<https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/1x31k8yq6v811bfvqc03wj/external?email=true&lang=en&a=6&p=66901237&t=30524099> 
<https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/1pqbr5o5qde11bfvqc03wj/external?email=true&lang=en&a=6&p=66901237&t=30524099> 
<https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/qdi0k3asqmv11bfvqc03wj/external?email=true&lang=en&a=6&p=66901237&t=30524099>

> 
> <https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/1w6hi8pd9qf11bfvqc03wj?email=true&lang=en&a=6&p=66901237&t=30524234> 
> Manage subscriptions> 
> <https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/1w6hi8pd9qf11bfvqc03wj?email=true&lang=en&i=2&a=6&p=66901237&t=30524234> 
> UnsubscribeAdd 
> <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] to your 
> contacts to
ensure that our emails reach your inbox.<https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/v3files/shard1/7741/f9/57f80e51fda18249a58133.jpg>

European Patent Organisation, represented by the President
of the European Patent Office, Mr António Campinos

> 
> <https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/17gucnxvrsn11bfvqc03wj/external?email=true&lang=en&a=6&p=66901237&t=30524241> 
> Legal notice> 
> <https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/2el37u4ywz711bfvqc03wj/external?email=true&lang=en&a=6&p=66901237&t=30524241> 
> Privacy statementBob-van-Benthem-Platz 1
80469 Munich / Germany	 © EPO. All rights reservedThis email was sent to  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] from 
[email-masked]
Unsubscribe 
<https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/unsubscribe/unsubscribe.html?s=11bfvqc03wj&m=0011f5v61ba6oqhg1cq12w&email=true&lang=en> 
| 
<https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/23zu2vay8z111bfvqc03wj/abuse.html?email=true&lang=en> 
Report Misuse | 
<https://epo.newsweaver.co.uk/EUROPEAN-INVENTOR-AWARD/subscriber/switchFormat.html?subscriberId=11bfvqc03wj&mailingRecordId=0011f5v61ba6oqhg1cq12w&to=TEXT&email=true&lang=en> 
Receive in Plain Text