Subject: FW: ATO Certificate verification (EE/ATO/009)
From: Anne-Ly Käi <[email-masked]>
To: "Liina Kalm" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2025 15:17:35 +0300

From: Kadyrzhan Kurmangaliyev <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2025 12:28 PM
To: Anne-Ly Käi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Ayan Barekenov <[email-masked]>; Andrey Kruglov 
<[email-masked]>; Madiyar Karazhanov 
<[email-masked]>; Shirinay Abdulkassimova 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: ATO Certificate verification (EE/ATO/009)

Dear Sir/Madame, good morning!

I hope this mail finds you well!

Kindly ask to verify the following Certificate of approved training 
organization (hereinafter – ATO) «Piloodikool» No. EE/ATO/009. File is 
attached.

This request is based on the necessity of a foreign approved training 
organization’s validation. The applicant of the Republic of Kazakhstan is 
planning to be trained in the following ATO to get qualification and 
aviation personnel license of the Republic of Kazakhstan.

Your prompt response will be highly appreciated!

Best regards,

Kadyrzhan Kurmangaliyev

Aviation inspector of ATO division

Licensing Department

«Aviation Administration of Kazakhstan» JSC

+7 7172 79 82 31

Mаngilik El Avenue 55/15, C2.3

Astana, Kazakhstan, Z05T3H3

caa.gov.kz <http://www.caa.gov.kz/>

---

Kiri on saadetud väljastpoolt valitsemisala.  Ärge avage kirjaga kaasa 
tulnud linke või manuseid enne, kui olete saatja õigsuses ja sisu 
turvalisuses kindel.