Subject: SAMIRA: Start nomination process EU4Health SAMIRA Joint Action
From: "SAMIRA" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2025 11:04:12 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear all,

We are sending you this email notification because you are listed as a
relevant stakeholder and possible participant in the SAMIRA Joint Action,
which follows on the Preparatory Joint Action PrISMA.

The European Commission has recently invited Member States and countries
associated with the EU4Health Programme to initiate the process for the
formal nomination for participation in Joint Actions which are listed in
the EU4Health
<https://health.ec.europa.eu/publications/2025-eu4health-work-programme_en
> Annual Work Programme 2025. The SAMIRA Joint Action is one of these
Joint Actions that nomination is requested for.

Key information:

*	Nomination process:

Countries are invited to nominate one or more competent authorities and,
where applicable, their affiliated entities, for participation.
Nominations go through the national delegates or contact points. The
European Commission's website has a page listing the EU4Health National
Focal Points per country (
<https://hadea.ec.europa.eu/programmes/eu4health/national-focal-points_en>
National Focal Points - European Commission).

*	Deadline for nomination

16 October 2025.

Important Note:

National delegates may not always be fully aware of all relevant national
stakeholders for the SAMIRA Joint Action. Therefore we advise that you
explicitly express your interest in participating.

Action points:

*	For PrISMA consortium partners:

Please inform your national stakeholders of the above information and
(together or individually) register your interest inparticipating in the
SAMIRA Joint Action with your EU4Health National Focal Point.

*	For stakeholder not part of the PrISMA consortium:

Please register your interest in participating in the SAMIRA Joint Action
directly with your EU4Health National Focal Point.

If there is any new information available regarding the upcoming SAMIRA
Joint Action we will keep you updated.

If you have any questions or need further clarification, please do not
hesitate to contact us.

Kind regards,

Reini Knopper

Project employee

..........................................

Centre for Environmental Safety and Security | Department Radiation
Research for Science and Policy

Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment

PO Box 1 | 3720 BA Bilthoven

Antonie van Leeuwenhoeklaan 9 | 3721 MA Bilthoven

..........................................

T +31 6 86552131

M +31 88 6894935

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.rivm.nl/> http://www.rivm.nl

..........................................

My office days are Monday-Thurday and every other Friday

..........................................

RIVM Committed to health and sustainability

Dit bericht kan informatie bevatten die niet voor u is bestemd. Indien u
niet de geadresseerde bent of dit bericht abusievelijk aan u is verzonden,
wordt u verzocht dat aan de afzender te melden en het bericht te
verwijderen. Het RIVM aanvaardt geen aansprakelijkheid voor schade, van
welke aard ook, die verband houdt met risico's verbonden aan het
elektronisch verzenden van berichten.
 <http://www.rivm.nl/> www.rivm.nl De zorg voor morgen begint vandaag

This message may contain information that is not intended for you. If you
are not the addressee or if this message was sent to you by mistake, you
are requested to inform the sender and delete the message. RIVM accepts no
liability for damage of any kind resulting from the risks inherent in the
electronic transmission of messages.
 <http://www.rivm.nl/en> www.rivm.nl/en Committed to health and
sustainability