Subject: EBIN Application/ PREDICT project (IARC/WHO)
From: "Shaymaa Alwaheidi" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info - SOM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "egv valjastused" <[email-masked]>, "Mariliis Vaht" <[email-masked]>, "Andres Metspalu" <[email-masked]>, "Andreea Spanu" <[email-masked]>, "Mattias Johansson" <[email-masked]>, "Helene Alavere" <[email-masked]>, "Krista-Roberta Saviauk" <[email-masked]>, "Allison Domingues" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2025 14:34:56 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Office of the Ethics Committee of the Estonian Ministry of Social 
Affairs (EBIN),

We would like to submit our ethics application for the project titled 
Predicting Risk of Non-Communicable Disease (PREDICT) / Mittenakkushaiguste 
Riski Ennustamine (PREDICT).

As the research team is based abroad and does not speak Estonian, the 
application has been submitted in English. I have attached the approval 
decision from the Scientific Advisory Committee of the Estonian Biobank, 
along with the CV of the principal investigator.

If you need anything else, please feel free to reach out.

Best wishes,

Shaymaa, Allison, and Mattias

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY AND/OR LEGAL PRIVILEGE
This e-mail message contains proprietary information of the International 
Agency for Research on Cancer, an agency of the World Health Organization, 
that is strictly confidential and/or that is legally privileged. It is 
intended solely for the use of officials of the International Agency for 
Research on Cancer/ World Health Organization, and/or the named recipient(s) 
of the message. ANY UNAUTHORIZED REVIEW, DISCLOSURE, COPYING, DISTRIBUTION, 
RELIANCE ON THE CONTENTS, OR OTHER USE OF THE INFORMATION IN THIS MESSAGE IS 
STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this message in error, please 
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this message, any 
attachments, and any copies of it from your e-mail system.