Subject: Invitation Inquiry for Mr Paul Liias – 2nd Global-ROK New Space Forum, Seoul, 16–17 November 2026
From: "Jeonghyuk SEO" <[email-masked]>
To: "info - MKM" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "에블린" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2026 14:52:27 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

Greetings from the Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Estonia.

I am writing regarding the 2nd Global-ROK New Space Forum, which is 
scheduled to take place in Seoul on 16–17 November 2026, hosted by the 
Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Korea.

The Forum will bring together senior officials and experts responsible for 
space policy, policy development, international cooperation and procurement 
from 16 countries, including Estonia. Its primary objective is to promote 
international cooperation in the space sector and create practical 
opportunities for Korean private space companies to engage with potential 
international partners.

For Estonia, we would be particularly pleased to invite the following two 
officials to participate in the Forum:

   Mr Paul Liias, Head of Space, Ministry of Economic Affairs and 
Communications

   Mr Madis Võõras, Head of the Estonian Space Office, Estonian Business and 
Innovation Agency (EIS)

Given their respective responsibilities and expertise in Estonia’s space 
policy, international cooperation and space industry development, we believe 
their participation would provide an excellent opportunity to further 
explore practical cooperation between the Korean and Estonian space sectors.

The main programme is expected to include keynote speeches, an overview of 
Korea’s space policy, panel discussions, networking among participating 
delegates, and one-on-one meetings between invited delegates and Korean 
space companies. Further details of this year’s programme and participating 
Korean companies will be provided in due course.

For reference, we are attaching the Concept Note and programme from last 
year’s Global-ROK New Space Forum. While the dates and detailed arrangements 
in these materials relate to last year’s Forum, we hope they will provide a 
useful reference regarding the overall purpose and format of the event.

At this stage, we would greatly appreciate it if you could kindly check with 
Mr Paul Liias and let us know whether he would in principle be available and 
interested in participating in the Forum in Seoul on 16–17 November 2026.

Please note that round-trip airfare and accommodation for the invited 
delegates will be provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the 
Republic of Korea.

We would be grateful for your kind consideration and look forward to hearing 
from you. Should you require any further information, please do not hesitate 
to contact us.

Kind regards,

서정혁/ JEONGHYUK SEO
참사관 겸 영사/ Counselor and Consul
주에스토니아한국대사관/ Embassy of the Republic of Korea in Estonia
휴대폰/Mobile Phone:(+372) 5468-0065
사무실/Office Phone:(+372) 604-0100
  <https://e.mofa.go.kr:8083/checkread_N?r=lrCI/SNiJLxxwMDWNkJTXg==&a=fbqvgyEgPhSwoQO0xsJclA==&t=7i0PTic24XOydxT+sLYLYQ==>