Subject: Question about allowed claims in cosmetics
From: María José Coronado Rodríguez <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2024 20:22:49 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello,

I have a question regarding allowed claims on cosmetic products.

I would like to ask if it is allowed to use any of the following claims on
cosmetic products:

*

	Prevents hair from turning grey.
*

	Promotes the formation of hair melanin.
*

	Stop the greying process.
*

	Reverse the greying process.
*

	Helps counteract the spread of white hair

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

María José Coronado
Senior Safety Assessor, Taobé Consulting

  <https://cdn.gifo.wisestamp.com/s/rfa2/CC9A7A/26/trans.png>  47
<https://maps.google.com/?q=47%20Boulevard%20Saint-Michel,%201040%20Bruxel
les,%20BE>  Boulevard Saint-Michel, 1040 Bruxelles, BE

  <https://cdn.gifo.wisestamp.com/s/rfem1/CC9A7A/26/trans.png>
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

 <https://taobe.consulting/>

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/taob%C3%A9-consulting/>

IMPORTANT: The contents of this email and any attachments are
confidential. They are intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you
have received this email by mistake, please notify the sender immediately
and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies thereof.

 <http://www.linkedin.com/in/maria-jose-coronado-343576aa>

  <https://cdn.gifo.wisestamp.com/s/teams_paper_plane/004C6C/15/trans.png>

Subscribe <http://eepurl.com/iw1Jjo>  to our newsletter
<http://eepurl.com/iw1Jjo>  for <http://eepurl.com/iw1Jjo>  regulatory
updates