Subject: EU JAMRAI 2: JUNE 25th 14:00-15:00 Follow-up on WP 6.1 activities
From: "TRILLO CONTRERAS ,JOSE LUIS" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2025 16:33:52 +0300

Dear partners,

This is a kind reminder about our upcoming WP6.1 follow-up partners’
meeting:

Date: Wednesday, June 25th, 14:00–15:00 (CET)
🔗 Meeting
<https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup-join/19%3ameeting_OTIxNDBmZjgtMGMzMS
00OTc4LTg0N2ItYTk5NTI0NDM4MDZm%40thread.v2/0?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%225a6
2eeaa-e44a-45eb-96e7-3530d88e81f8%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%2261614cc6-a931-434f-b
dfd-4ae46849dfb4%22%7d>  link

Please find below the preliminary agenda:

Updates on 6.1.1 activities. EU framework for AMS programmes in
hospitals, primary care and LTCFe:

• Surveys and workshops performed in the three settings

Updates on 6.1.2 activities. Peer-to-peer (P2P) exchange programmes,
experiences and knowledge:
• Foreseen workplan for the P2P activities
• Working groups
• Progress on the functional design of the digital platform

We look forward to your participation,

Warm regards,
WP6.1 Co-leading team