Subject: Practical Information Note (PIN): EU-China Tourism Dialogue, Budapest 3-5 July 2024
From: Tárnoki-Zách Péter <[email-masked]>
To: Tárnoki-Zách Péter <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2024 10:46:56 +0300

Dear Madam / Sir,

Further to our previous correspondence, please find attached for your
convenience and information the Practical Information Note for the
EU–China Tourism Dialogue, a high-level event hosted by the Hungary, as
the incoming Presidency of the Council of the European Union in Budapest
on 3-5 July 2024.

We are looking forward to welcoming you to Budapest.

Sincerely,

Ministry for National Economy

2024 EU Presidency Team

  _____

Ezen üzenet és annak bármely csatolt anyaga bizalmas, jogi védelem alatt
áll, a nyilvános közléstől védett. Az üzenetet kizárólag a címzett,
illetve az általa meghatalmazottak használhatják fel. Ha Ön nem az üzenet
címzettje, úgy kérjük, hogy telefonon, vagy e-mail-ben értesítse erről az
üzenet küldőjét és törölje az üzenetet, valamint annak összes csatolt
mellékletét a rendszeréből. Ha Ön nem az üzenet címzettje, abban az
esetben tilos az üzenetet vagy annak bármely csatolt mellékletét
lemásolnia, elmentenie, az üzenet tartalmát bárkivel közölnie vagy azzal
visszaélnie.

This message and any attachment are confidential and are legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom it is addressed and others authorised to receive it. If you are
not the intended recipient, please telephone or email the sender and
delete this message and any attachment from your system. Please note that
any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of or reliance upon the
information contained in and transmitted with this e-mail by or to anyone
other than the recipient designated above by the sender is unauthorised
and strictly prohibited.