Subject: Request to participate in Green AI Day—on October 15 in Stuttgart, Germany
From: "Dr. Sarah Schuhbauer" <[email-masked]>
To: "Justiits- ja Digiministeerium" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2026 19:08:49 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

my name is Sarah Schuhbauer, and I am a project manager at the Stuttgart
Region Economic Development Corporation. I am reaching out to you today
because I would like to ask if you would be interested in participating in
our event, “Green AI Day”, which took place on October 15 in Stuttgart.

I am making this request because I attended Minister Liisa-Ly Pakosta’s
presentations at the TECH Conference in Heilbronn this week and found them
very compelling. At TECH, your minister announced together with our
Federal Minister Karsten Wildberger that a digital innovation partnership
agreement had been signed. Since we have many participants from the public
sector at „Green AI Day“, it would certainly be of interest to many to
learn more about this. It would also fit well with our theme if you could
report on your activities in the field of green tech and your goal of
becoming the most environmentally friendly digital administration in the
world. That would certainly be very inspiring for many participants.

Therefore, our question is: Could you envision someone from your ministry
visiting us in Stuttgart on October 15 to report on current activities and
future plans? One possibility, for example, would be a keynote speech
combined with a brief panel discussion. Of course, we would be flexible
regarding the format.

Some background information on Green AI Day:

On the one hand, AI products and applications offer valuable opportunities
to improve the sustainability of business processes, develop solutions to
environmental problems, and conserve finite resources. At the same time,
the AI itself must be developed, procured, and operated as sustainably as
possible. Numerous stakeholders in the Stuttgart region are already
actively engaged in this regard and are working on innovative approaches
to put Green AI into practice.

To provide an impetus for further research, networking, and cooperation in
this field, the Economic Development Agency of the State Capital Stuttgart
and the Stuttgart Region Economic Development Corporation 2023 have
jointly launched Green AI Day. The event aims to increase the visibility
of the Green AI ecosystem and Green AI projects in the region. The target
audience includes stakeholders interested in AI from established
companies, startups, research institutions, politics, and cluster
initiatives with ties to the topic of Green AI.

Around 350–400 participants are expected. The event’s focus is on
networking among these participants. In addition, the program offers
engaging content on the topic of Green AI, including keynotes (this year
among others a keynote from Frank Karlitschek, CEO of Nextcloud), panel
discussions, startup pitches, and topic-specific breakout sessions. This
year, our key themes are “Quantum,” “Construction,” “Robotics in
Manufacturing,” “Film & Animation,” and “Energy-Efficient Data Centers.”

In recent years, in addition to numerous networks, the Baden-Württemberg
Ministry of the Interior, Digitalization, and Local Government, as well as
the Baden-Württemberg Ministry of Economic Affairs, Labor, and Tourism,
have participated as project partners in Green AI Day.

You can find more information about Green AI Day on our website: Green AI
day <https://green-ai-day.de/>  The website is in German, but I'd be happy
to provide you with more information if you have any questions about our
event.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards from Stuttgart

Sarah Schuhbauer

Dr. Sarah Schuhbauer

Projektleiterin IT Region Stuttgart

Geschäftsbereich Kreativwirtschaft und Informationstechnologie

Wirtschaftsförderung Region Stuttgart GmbH

(Stuttgart Region Economic Development Corporation)

 <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

Tel.: +49 711-22835-780

Friedrichstraße 10

70174 Stuttgart

Abonnieren Sie gerne  <http://www.wrs.region-stuttgart.de/newsletter>
unseren WRS-Newsletter

Mehr über die IT Region Stuttgart unter:

 <https://it.region-stuttgart.de/> https://it.region-stuttgart.de/

LinkedIn:  <https://de.linkedin.com/showcase/it-region-stuttgart/>
https://de.linkedin.com/showcase/it-region-stuttgart/

Mehr über die Kreativregion Stuttgart unter:

 <https://kreativ.region-stuttgart.de/>
https://kreativ.region-stuttgart.de/

Instagram:  <https://www.instagram.com/kreativregion_stuttgart/?hl=de>
https://www.instagram.com/kreativregion_stuttgart/?hl=de

 <http://www.wrs.region-stuttgart.de/> wrs.region-stuttgart.de

 <https://www.region-stuttgart.de/> region-stuttgart.de

HRB 17536 Amtsgericht Stuttgart

Geschäftsführer: Michael Kaiser

Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Prof. Dr. André Reichel