Subject: Acceptance letter of the application to register the Estonian Ground Forest Fire Fighting (GFFF) module in the European Civil Protection Pool (ECPP
From: <[email-masked]>
To: Päästeamet <[email-masked]>
Cc: "SiM vastutav" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2026 17:58:59 +0300

TÄHELEPANU! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada!

Dear Mr Klaos,

Please find attached the document.

Kind regards,

On behalf of DAS Hans

Vasiliki Charalampous

ECHO A4 Secretariat

European Commission
Directorate-General for European Civil Protection and Humanitarian Aid 
Operations
Directorate A – Emergency Response Coordination Centre

ECHO.A.4 – Civil Protection Emergency Response Capabilities

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

L-86 01/005
B-1049 Brussels/Belgium
+32 299 13883