Subject: LC4907. Kellukese tee 1 elektrivarustuse tööprojekt. Tammiste k., Tori vald, Pärnu maakond
From: "Laur Tarmo" <[email-masked]>
To: "Maanteeameti klienditugi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2026 09:11:15 +0300

Tere,

Saadan elektriprojekti kooskõlastamiseks.

Lugupidamisega,

Tarmo Laur

Projekteerija

Enersense AS

Mobiil: +372 51 36 891

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Aadress: Raba tn 21a, 80041 Pärnu linn, Pärnu maakond

www.enersense.ee

 <https://www.linkedin.com/company/enersense-estonia/>
<https://twitter.com/EnersenseAs>
<https://www.facebook.com/enersenseestonia>
<https://www.instagram.com/enersenseestonia/>

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.